Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do you paint with all your heart?


"Sadness"
 These are some of my attempts at art. Each painting or photo was done at many sad points throughout the past few months for me. I am slowly learning how to express my feelings and so far this is the best way that I know how to do so without screaming or crying.  Please enjoy and let me know what you think about them. What I am watching/listening to.

"Rendition"


"Angry Love"

The painting above is for a a guy I hope that I can call a friend. He doesn't know it but I like him in a way I haven't felt since elementary school. I have a secret crush and its really weird saying that when you are 24 and the guy barely knows who you are. I guess thats what makes it a secret. And no it is not a celebrity...well at least not yet. :-)
"Memphis Peeking"

No comments:

Post a Comment