Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strange things happen...

So the other day, I was a little out of it and slowly falling asleep when I wrote this little story. It isn't done yet but I think I might proofread it and try to do something with it. Here is a excerpt of it. Let me know what you all think and if you are interested in reading more. Thanks! :-)

Warning: slightly erotic

"He heard her ascend the steps and turn on the bathroom radio. Soon she will undress and step into a warm shower. All in my shower. Oh, how I wished that I was in there to wash her back. He sat down on the couch and pictured her taking each piece of clothing off and admiring nude body in the mirror. Her long black hair draped down her back, her soft skin, her long slender legs leading up to the place where he wanted to be the most. He pictured himself climbing into the shower with her, kissing her wet lips ass the warm water engulfs them."

All right guys... hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment