Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chasing After a Possible Myth

"The fire in your kiss could start a war...",  how I wonder what this would feel like. To be able to kiss someone so passionately that you can feel their very essence building inside of them. That their energy intertwines with your own and two individuals, if even for a mere second, become one. Does this really happen? Have you had the opportunity to experience a kiss like this? I feel like I may have gotten pretty close once or twice, but I haven't felt something like this and no matter how much I want it, I don't think that it will happen for me anytime soon. I'm not sure how to feel about love anymore. Is it a real emotion or do we just make it up so that we can justify why we stay in relationships with someone so that we don't spend our lives alone constantly wondering what it would be like to feel this way? This mysterious feeling that no one can describe or give reason to. How can something so misunderstood overcome even the most logical mind? What is love and how do we know we are in it? How do we know if it is real?...And how do we make it stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment